skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Patience - the begining


Posted by Openmind at 10:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Lost Discipline

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  January (30)
      • The Unscrambled - from some where
      • Vision is the Thing - not the material
      • I feel mind has endless thin layers of processors ...
      • The Whole - changing perceptions
      • Near to the Crux
      • The Crux of the Whole
      • The Part
      • The Whole !
      • Patience - the begining
      • Patience
      • Many faces - what it means?
      • Each stroke had a feeling
      • All intuition - not design
      • Ganesh - a creation
      • Kundalini, the Shakti ( Power )
      • Dance of Nature
      • Ecstasy
      • Ecstasy revisited !
      • Ecstasy again !
      • Ecstasy, once again
      • Ecstasy, yet again
      • So many of us, just in one!
      • Our being together, to sing and dance
      • Lack of All
      • Live a Life that matters
      • Invitation
      • The Hopes and Struggle
      • The Eternal Dream
      • Hopes travel
      • The Last Word ?

About Me

My photo
Openmind
work for over 12 hours a day even at 60 around.i wish to defy age by keeping on doing something which I can create for people to make their struggles more rewarding than otherwise. I needed it today when I am sruggling, in my youth when I was struggling. One always needs some solace when confused and in dielema.
View my complete profile